You want your business in Fremont, CA to look good. But cracks and holes in your stucco can make your commercial building look old and uninviting, giving a negative first impression to potential customers. That is why professional stucco repair and restoration to your commercial building is vital for your business to maintain or enhance its appearance, as well as make your commercial building structurally sound.
Custom Painting, Inc. offers every type of stucco damage repair service. We deal with stucco water damage, stucco moisture damage, synthetic stucco damage, pest and animal stucco damage, and any other stucco siding issues. Our team consists of some of the best commercial painters in Fremont, CA, who are very experienced with stucco installation, repair, matching, and paint.
What we offer
Custom Painting, Inc. offers the following services for stucco repair and paint:
There are many types of stucco damage, including cracks (hairline, spider, pattern, and diagonal cracks), chips, water and moisture damage, stains, discoloration, and impact damage. Our crew carries out the following stucco and repair process:
- Assessment – Our crew assesses the condition of your commercial building’s stucco surface by identifying areas of wear and tear, discoloration, etc., to help them determine the necessary repairs, preparation, and paint steps.
- Stucco preparation – We will prepare the workspace by protecting lawns, bushes, hedges, flower beds, decks, as well as furniture, floors, and other surfaces from paint.
- Stucco repair – Depending on the severity of the damage, repairing stucco can be done in two ways:
- Stucco repair for cracks, holes, and damage – Filling in cracks and holes of varying sizes and degrees (from hairline to diagonal cracks) with masonry caulk or stucco compound. For larger cracks, the crack is widened. Then a new lath is added into the crack before applying a new stucco compound.
- Stucco restoration and refurbishment – Seamless restoration and refurbishment process, which may include stucco replacement.
Painting stucco is a good idea for several reasons:
- Using elastomeric paint helps bridge small cracks and create a waterproof barrier on stucco surfaces, while still allowing them to be breathable. 100% acrylic paint also maximizes stucco’s breathability but is not as waterproof as elastomeric.
- It covers stains.
- It provides better curb appeal.
- It provides a layer of protection against UV rays.
- It allows you to paint stucco surfaces with a variety of colors.
For painting, our crew usually applies paint on stucco by brushing or spraying first, then back rolling it with a paint roller to ensure that every tiny hole is filled with paint, resulting in complete coverage. Then our team inspects the newly painted surface to ensure that all areas have been covered with paint. If there are any missed spots, our crew repeats the process of brushing or spraying paint and then back rolling it.
Custom Painting, Inc. Offers comprehensive stucco repair and paint services, including repair of different types of cracks, cleaning, filling with joint or stucco compound, and paint. Proper stucco maintenance and professional repairs can help extend the life of your stucco.
Importance of stucco
Stucco is more than just a decorative element for the walls and ceilings of your commercial building. Stucco’s other benefits make it an essential building material.
- It insulates your commercial building better than other types of siding like brick or vinyl.
- It is resistant to moisture.
- It is fire-resistant.
- It is versatile.
- It is durable.
- It is low in maintenance.
- It is attractive and can be created in various finishes.
- It can add value to your commercial property, especially when you plan to sell or lease it.
Choose Custom Painting, Inc.
Stucco is known for its durability, but it doesn’t mean it is not prone to issues. With wear and tear over time, it can develop cracks and holes. When you need commercial painters in Fremont to repair, paint, and restore stucco surfaces, Custom Painting, Inc. is the most qualified to address various flaws and issues in your stucco surfaces and restore them to their original appearance. We have over 40 years of experience in working with different types of surfaces, including stucco.
Whatever issues your stucco walls have, our licensed and insured team of painters and carpenters will come up with economical but reliable solutions to keep your stucco walls protected and looking great for a long time.
Call us today!
Whether you’re searching for commercial exterior house painting tips or looking for the best painters in Fremont, CA, contact us at 510-795-0903 or message us here. You can count on us to help you make every commercial paint project – and your business – a success.