One of the most effective ways to elevate your home in Fremont, CA is to install crown molding and trim. Given the right style and installation, crown molding and trim can bring character and elegance to interior spaces. They can call your guests’ attention, especially to the ceiling, which is often the most ignored part of any room. Crown molding and trim also make interior spaces look finished and potentially increase your home’s value.
One of the best things about crown molding and trim is that they are available in a wide range of materials, colors, and styles. A lot of homeowners praise crown molding and trim for their versatility. Whether you want to replicate the existing crown molding and trim of your home or want to create a custom crown molding or trim design, the possibilities are endless!
You may also want to have your crown molding or trim painted or stained. It takes an experienced professional to do both custom crown molding and trim installation as well as paint. But there are only very few painting service companies who offer such services. Fortunately, Custom Painting, Inc. is one of the painting in Fremont companies offering both custom crown molding installation and interior painting. Our skilled craftsmen bring years of experience working with various crown molding and trim types and work with different clients to meet their specifications and preferences.
What we offer
Custom Painting, Inc. offers the following custom crown molding and trim installation and paint services:
- Custom crown molding and trim design consultation – Custom Painting, Inc. offers a free custom crown molding and trim consultation. Our consultants engage in collaborative discussions with our clients to make their design goals clear. These discussions will help narrow down the types of crown molding, materials, and color. We may provide various samples of crown molding and trim design options to the clients to see if any of them can match their home’s architectural style. Once the samples have been tested and evaluated, we reach a final decision on the type of crown molding or trim and the type of material they are made from. We also help decide whether the crown molding or trim is to be painted or stained, and which color.
- Crown molding and trim installation – Custom Painting, Inc. can install different types of crown molding and trim. Our crew can install ready-made or custom crown molding and trim.
- Crown molding – A horizontal trim that is installed at the top of the wall near the ceiling. It is one of the most popular types of trim as it helps to make a room look bigger and higher than it really is, and makes the entire space look finished.
- Wainscoting – Another type of trim that consists of wood paneling or molding installed on the lower half of the wall.
- Chair rail – A type of molding installed horizontally around the perimeter of the room, which is usually at chair height, hence the name.
- Baseboard – Another popular type of horizontal trim installed at the bottom of the wall near the floor. Its main purpose is to hide the joint and other surface irregularities where the walls meet the floors, making the space look neat and finished. However, baseboards also add an aesthetic touch to a space.
- Painting services – For additional painting or staining work, we usually sand the surfaces and wipe off the dust with a clean damp cloth. As the new crown molding and trim are made of raw and previously unpainted or unstained wood, it may need to be primed to ensure proper adhesion and coverage of the topcoat. We always recommend applying two new coats of paint or stain to the new crown molding or trim.
We also offer crown molding and trim repairs and paint.
Why choose us?
There are only a few interior painters in Fremont, CA, that can also do custom crown molding and trim installation. Custom Painting, Inc. is a licensed and insured full-service painting company serving in the Bay Area for over 40 years. We are experts not only in all things paint, but also in crown molding and trim installation.
We can customize crown molding and trim of any material:
- Medium density fibreboard (MDF)
While any local painting contractor can offer crown molding installation, they may not have the required experience to produce the results their clients want. But here at Custom Painting Inc., you can rest assured that our team’s skills and experience in both painting and crown molding and trim installation will dramatically transform your interior spaces to your satisfaction.
Ready to get started completing your home projects in Fremont, CA, or any city in the Bay Area? Call Custom Painting, Inc. At 510-796-0903 or message us to get a free estimate today for your custom crown molding and trim installation and paint!